By Soniya Gaonkar on Aug 23, 2022 6:16:00 PM
Mumbai has always been at its peak with respect to the real estate business. Pune started taking its first steps and now has become a leading real estate hub. As the prices of premium properties are much higher in Mumbai than in Pune. It is affordable, serene and the fastest growing metropolitan city in the state. It has become a favorable real-estate investment destination for the buyers based in Pune as well as non-Pune residents.
Here is a list of premium locations in Pune where you can invest and have a secure life for you and your family.
The real estate market in Pune had grounded to a halt in the COVID-19 period. With the economy slowly but steadily improving, now is a good time to reconsider your investments and select the ideal location for your next home.
Pune real estate market is on the Government of India's list of smart cities and is an ideal destination for new home buyers or investors to consider when purchasing property next.
Image Source: Tripadvisor Website
Hinjewadi is a rapidly growing suburb, not only in the city, but throughout the country. It is commonly referred to as Pune's economic hub and investing in property right now would be an excellent opportunity to increase your income as well as a great place to raise a family.
Hinjewadi is well-known for the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, which houses various IT firms and employs over 70,000 people worldwide.
Here are a few reasons why you should buy property in Hinjewadi:
- Rajiv Gandhi IT Park is nearby, making the commute stress-free and easy.
- Many restaurants, shopping malls, and theatres are in the close vicinity to the residential projects and the IT hubs.
Image Source: Office Freedom Website
Kalyani Nagar, one of the most upscale residential property destinations in Pune. One of the reasons for its recent increase in demand is its easy access to nearby areas such as Viman Nagar and Koregaon Park. The construction of the Kalyani Nagar-Koregaon Park bridge has transformed travel into an exciting adventure rather than a mundane daily routine.
Let us give you a few reasons why Kalyani Nagar might be ideal for you and your family:
- Smooth connectivity and the availability of nearby amenities.
- Luxurious structures for a luxurious lifestyle.
- It is 5 kilometres from Pune railway station and 4 kilometres from Pune Airport.
- The passage of the Pune metro through Kalyani Nagar will boost demand even more. Now is an excellent time to invest here!
Image Source: ABIL Group
Koregaon Park, one of the most well-known areas in Pune. Owning a property in Koregaon Park is like a dream come true, with strong connectivity, diverse leisure options, and high-rise luxury properties.
Prices have dropped in the last three years, and now is an excellent time to consider Koregaon Park as your new home.
Here are a few reasons why you should buy property in Koregaon Park:
- The Pune international airport and railway station are 6 and 3 kilometres away, respectively.
- Famous names such as German Bakery, Osho Ashram, Westin, Swig, and Chabad House give Koregaon Park an advantage over other locations.
- Koregaon Park is regarded as one of Pune's affluent neighborhoods.
The influx of people coming in for employment in IT and manufacturing companies was the primary reason for Wakad's development as a residential neighborhood. Wakad is located in the developed PCMC area, close to the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and the Hinjewadi IT hub.
We've compiled a list of the top reasons why you should buy property in Wakad:
- Wakad is close to the thriving IT hubs Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, DLF Akruti IT Park, International Tech Park, and Panchshil Tech Park.
- All developed infrastructure and high-tech amenities are within walking distance.
- The excellent connectivity from Wakad to the prime and buzzing areas of Pune will ensure that you get from point A to point B quickly and without stress.
Image Source: Deccan Express News Website
There was a time when Pimpri Chinchwad was considered a rural area, and owning a property there was thought of as a foolish investment. Pimpri Chinchwad has grown into a premier real estate destination in recent years. Traveling to and fro, the area is simple with frequent and consistent bus coordination.
We've compiled a list of reasons to invest in Pimpri-Chinchwad:
- A diverse range of employment opportunities for all professions.
- Seamless connectivity to all parts of Pune.
- Pimpri Chinchwad is home to some of the best schools.
Related Post - Best Place to Invest in Pune
Today, everyone is looking for ways to invest in real estate to secure their future and multiply their savings and wealth. Real estate is the best option for ensuring you have a backup to fall back on in times of need. After agriculture, real estate is the second largest employment generator in the country. This alone is a compelling reason to begin planning your real estate investments. The above were the top 5 locations of Pune to invest in your dream home.
Apart from these Kharadi, Baner, Dhanori, Kothrud, Ravet and the list goes on are the best place to start a life in Pune. Pune will surprise you with the pleasant weather, uplifted lifestyle and a secure place to reside for your children.
New residential projects in Pune 1BHK, 2 and 3 BHK luxurious living at the most happening locale. Kohinoor Group is one of the best real estate developers in Pune and has projects at the best locations in the city.