By Soniya Gaonkar on Apr 6, 2021 4:08:00 PM
We have exciting news and we would love to share it with you. Kohinoor Group is taking a step ahead in the commercial real estate scenario of Pune.
The honorable, Mr. Prasanth Gopinath has been appointed as the new Director of Commercial (BU) at the Kohinoor Group.
Excelling in all the fields of his life, here are some of his past assignments that made a mark in the real estate sector in India:
Prasanth has had an illustrious career history in the fields of real estate development and sales. His major achievements are spread across different parts of the country, with renowned real estate names of today. He has profound knowledge of the real estate sector in India.
He even has a shining academic portfolio. Prasanth is an Alumnus of IIM Bangalore. Apart from this, he is an MBA from VIT University and a B.tech Mechanical Engineering from CUSAT(Cochin University of Science and Technology).
- He was leading the Commercial Real Estate Business in Lodha Developers and Shapoorji Pallonji Group before joining Kohinoor.
- Has worked with other leading Real Estate Brands like DLF and HDFC.
- He has extensive experience in the Leasing and Sale of Commercial and Residential assets.
- In his previous stints, Prasanth has led and managed a portfolio of 10 million sq. ft under various stages of development in multiple markets spread across India.
- Prasanth has Leased/Sold assets of around 10 Million sq. ft size across various markets of India including Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Nagpur, Mohali, Manesar, Kolkata, and others parts of India.
- He was an integral part of some of the major PE transactions in Real Estate including the acquisition of a 3 Million sq. ft asset in Chennai by CPPIB and later by MapleTree and SP Investment Advisory’s transaction With Allianz Group in the acquisition of part of Pune asset.
- Some of the Clients Prasanth has dealt with Include Amazon, Accenture, World Bank, IBM, ADP, Ford, Ericsson, WNS, Amdocs, Vodafone, Deloitte, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, etc…
- Have led/managed a few of the largest transactions in the country of few sizes up to 1 million sq. ft with fortune 100 companies.
- Have handled clients from various countries including from US, Canada, UK, Germany, Denmark and others European countries, Singapore, Other South East Asian Markets and GCC
Some of his achievements showcase his go-getter personality and reflect a well-experienced professional through these skills he possesses below:
- Can conceptualize and implement strategic business plans for sustaining and growing businesses effectively.
- Identifies investment opportunities for expansion of business.
- Manages marketing/leasing and promotion activities, conceptualizes business/marketing strategies.
- Responsible for smooth functioning of property management, project management, and customer service solutions along with other support functions.
- Drives corporate affairs, Government interactions and Liaisons, JV relationships, SEZ, Legal and secretarial requirements.
- Manages board/key management committee meetings, supervises corporate compliances and other general management functions.
- Worked closely with city teams, CFO to present anticipated budgets, costs, profits, P&L accounts, etc. to shareholders of the company.
- Can define strategic sourcing programs, metrics, and optimize performance factors to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Lead by example and provide leadership, build high-performing team, CL culture, and core values.
With Kohinoor Group, Pune reaching new heights in commercial real estate, Pune, and residencial real estate, Pune; we have trust in the newly appointed and know that this will begin a new chapter for the growth of this company.
Related Post - 10 Things To Consider When Buying Commercial Property
On An Ending Note, Here’s Quoting Prasanth On His Journey.
Kohinoor Group is a brand built with trust and has an unmatched legacy of dealing with the partners who love to work with the group. This is one of the very few brands in Real Estate in the country that follow of Zero Debt model. Building on the strength of the group to take the Commercial Business Unit to a 5-7 million sq. ft portfolio in the next 5 years provides for an exciting journey. I look forward to contributing towards the growth and expansion of Kohinoor Group and strengthening its presence in this space and beginning the journey with a world-class project in the most promising location that helps that foundation.