By Soniya Gaonkar on Feb 15, 2022 4:28:00 PM
The velocity at which housing developments have sprung up in urban areas is not a secret. The fringes of a city on the other hand is a different story.
Properties on the outskirts of cities will gain in value over time, even if they are not great real estate right now. Why? Because there is hardly any good space left within the main city. And even if there is some space, it has been crowded with commercial shops and offices and offers no lifestyle amenities.
So, should you invest in such properties, which are on the outskirts of the city? Let’s find out.
- Less Pollution: The outskirts of a city will be less polluted than the city centre. With Indian cities like Delhi occupying seven of the top ten most polluted cities globally, it would be a smart idea to invest in the outskirts right now, as people may begin to migrate outwards due to poor air quality.
- Decreased Prices: Because properties on the outskirts are less in demand, they are typically significantly less expensive than those in the metropolis. As a result, you will be able to invest in a new property rather than a resale one, and you will have lesser home loans to repay.
- More Outdoor Fun: You can enjoy nature more fully if highways and buildings do not confine you, and you won't have to worry about your cricket ball hitting someone's car. Because houses on the outskirts are typically less densely occupied, there is greater space for outdoor activities.
- Safety: Because of the low population density, most localities on the outskirts are safer than areas within the city. This means that children can play outside without needing to be accompanied by a parent all of the time, and your belongings are less likely to be stolen.
- Community: Because there are fewer housing projects on the outskirts of a city, the sparse population can help develop a stronger sense of community, as residents see the same few faces every day. This could be appealing to elderly individuals, who may want to retire on the outskirts of cities.
Now the Question Comes, Where to Invest? So Here’s the Best Answer - Pune
Suburban enclaves are progressively becoming the most sought-after regions to acquire a home due to the improving standards of connectivity. These new suburbs in Pune offer a convenient commute and a stable social infrastructure in which to settle, with commercial offices nearby, resulting in an increase in residential units.
Pune has immense potential for growth on all fronts; it is continually absorbing adjacent communities and rapidly expanding. Buyer demand has been fueled by the expansion of IT parks and economic centers in the suburbs, improving social infrastructure.
Other important infrastructure projects, such as the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and the Hinjewadi IT Park, are helping the city become a desired residential construction destination.
But Where in Pune?
Because the city's central locations have long been congested and unaffordable, demand for growth in the surrounding area is driving the market and will continue to grow steadily.
Ravet, once a sleepy village inside the PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation) borders, is now regarded one of Pune's fastest-growing western suburbs. Ravet is a renowned residential property destination for house purchasers, offering a variety of housing alternatives ranging from economical housing to mid-premium and luxury residences. But what about Ravet makes it such a popular real estate investment destination?
Here Are 5 Reasons Why More Buyers Are Choosing Ravet as Their Preferred Home:
- IT Hub: Pune has grown into one of India's most important IT and ITES hubs in the last two decades, with a massive influx of migrating professional task forces making it their home. This has increased demand for residential homes, and despite rising prices, Ravet has become the preferred location for many young IT executives and their families, particularly in the inexpensive to the mid-range housing market.
- Employment Opportunities: Ravet is conveniently located near a number of IT parks where a number of well-known multinational corporations have offices. Major job locations around Ravet include Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park in Hinjewadi, DLF Akruti IT Park, International Tech Park, and Panchshil Tech Park.
- Sound Connectivity: Ravet is well connected by road, bus, train, and airport. The Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Wakad Road, Kalewadi Main Road, and Spine Road are all close by. Ravet is well connected to other important points in PCMC and Pune with numerous bus routes from Chinchwad, Nigdi, and Pimpri. Ravet is close to Chinchwad railway station, and Pune airport is around one hour away.
- Development of Civic Infrastructure: With rising demand for residential spaces in recent years, the government has been eager to transform Ravet into a modern town, and has approved a number of projects in the area, with a focus on infrastructural development. Ravet has seen significant growth in the civic amenities, retail, and hospitality sectors.
- Social Amenities: D.Y.Patil International University, PCCOE&R, D.Y.Patil Dnyansadhana School, S.B.Patil School, Symbiosis Skills Open University, Good Samaritan School, Wisdom World School, Mount Litera Zee School, and City International School are among the prominent schools and colleges in Ravet. Ratna Memorial Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, and Seth Ramdas Shah Memorial Hospital & Research Centre are all excellent medical facilities. Ozone Mall, Jewel Square Mall, and Laxmi Road are among the shopping and retail destinations.
Investing in the outskirts can help you build a strong and diverse portfolio. Kohinoor Grandeur is an amazing property in Ravet. It offers premium 3 BHK flats in ravet at 87 lacs.