By Prasanth Gopinath on Jun 29, 2023 6:41:27 PM
A commercial property in Pune is always in great demand as the demand for residential projects is growing by leaps and bounds as well. If you are looking for a commercial property for sale in Pune, or to be specific, an office space for sale in Pune, there are a number of factors you must consider before finalising an office space for sale in a commercial property in Pune. While we take into consideration all the big things such as capital, location, the amenities a particular commercial property in Pune offers, connectivity, etc., we often do not take into consideration what would be the right square footage for your business needs in a commercial property in Pune.
Before we delve into the methods of arriving at the right square footage for your office space in a commercial property in Pune, let’s first take a glance at the importance of having an office space, since a few of the businesses after the pandemic have shifted to the remote working or hybrid model of working.
Pros of going for an Office Space for Sale in Pune
- Office spaces look more professional - To give you an example, would you prefer to trust an advocate with a well-equipped office space with a decked-up bookshelf right behind his revolving chair, or would you prefer to trust someone who met you at some random place and claimed he is an advocate? In simple words, an office space for sale in Pune would add a layer of credibility to your business by making it look professional.
- An office space in a commercial property in Pune offers your customers the convenience of having a face-to-face conversation.
- Office spaces support a cohesive company culture, resulting in enhanced productivity.
What if we told you that finding the right square footage for your office in a commercial property in Pune is not just about deciding how small or big, but a well-calculated scientific process? Yes, it is. Before you finalise an office space for sale in Pune, there are a couple of important questions you must ask yourself first -
1. What is your objective? Do you want to offer your employees more space or do you want to adjust more employees in the little space you are planning to take on lease?
Based on the answer, the kind of office space for sale in Pune you would need could be derived at.
If your answer is more space for your employees, this kind of space is known as a spacious office space, which is around 250-500 sq. ft. per employee. A spacious office space could have a mix of both - large open area with multiple desks and a few private cabins.
If your answer is max employees in a little space, this kind of a space is known as a High-density office. Then you would need to find an office space for sale in Pune that offers you around 80-150 sq. ft. per employee. High density offices often have large open areas with workstations stacked next to each other.
If you wish to find the middle ground, go for an office in a commercial property in Pune that offers you around 50 to 250 square feet per employee.
To estimate how much space you need for your next office in a commercial property in Pune, multiply your employee headcount by the number of square feet per employee that best fits your density needs.
For example, a 30-employees company with average space requirements would need an estimated 7500 square feet (30 people x 250 square feet per employee). Do note that we have not taken into consideration your future plans for growth while calculating this required space for a commercial property in Pune.2. Do you wish to have a lot of individual offices, or open areas with employees in cubes or at workstations?
Here is how much space different types of office setups require -
- Open Space Workstations: 60 to 110 square feet per employee
- Work Group Areas: 80 to 100 square feet per employee
In addition to the workstations, there are also a few other areas or requirements you must consider while finalising on an office space in a commercial property in Pune -- Conference Room: 50 square feet + 25 square feet per person seated
- Reception Area: 100 to 200 square feet per person waiting
- Lunch/Break Room: 75 square feet + 25 square feet per person seated
- Halls/Corridors within the space: 20% to 30% of the total usable area
Calculating requirements for future growth
As your business grows, you would require more space in the future for your office in a commercial property in Pune. It is recommended to add 10% to 20% to the total square footage you calculated to accommodate future growth.
If you are looking for a commercial property for sale in Pune that offers just the right amount of square feet, take a look at B-Zone Shivajinagar by Kohinoor Group Pune.
These ready-possession offices by Kohinoor Group Pune are strategically situated next to the upcoming Shivaji Nagar Metro Station, and offer you A-grade offices of 3000 sq. ft. that come with -
Workspaces with modern-day features I Attractive architecture I Well-planned
Spaces I Excellent connectivity to Pune’s prime destinations
To know more about this signature office space for sale in Pune, visit our website.
MahaRERA No.: B-Zone Shivaji Nagar - P52100021302