By Soniya Gaonkar on Oct 18, 2022 11:00:00 AM
The main goal of the "Make in India" campaign is to engage investors and entrepreneurs to start companies in India. This will eventually turn the nation into a center for manufacturing on a global scale.
This program is expected to have a broader impact on Indian real estate. By 2030, the real estate market is expected to be worth USD 1 trillion, multiplying economic growth. By 2025, this will unquestionably contribute to 13% of India's GDP.
As the sector is dependent on the construction industry, it is important to map the changes in demand and investment trends. The Make-in-India initiative has a favorable impact on the expansion of the sector.
Let's examine the rise and development of the segment in more detail.
How Does Make-in-India Have an Impact on the Real Estate Industry?
The most sought-after investment industry in recent years has been Indian real estate. Cities in Tier 2 and 3 have drawn more buyer interest and are now being considered as prospective real estate markets.
Without a doubt, the campaign was crucial in reviving the industry by taking several necessary actions.
- The infrastructure needed by both Indian and foreign firms has now been greatly aided by the Indian real estate industry. The industry is boosted by the industrialists' investments since they increase demand for residential houses, factories, and commercial office space.
- Demand for manufacturing employees in residential units has gone up. The development of manufacturing facilities resulted in the growth of suburban areas, which drew investment for housing.
- All townships, housing, developed infrastructure, and building development projects have benefited from the campaign and are now eligible for 100% FDI.
A platform for investment facilitation has been built by the "Make in India" project, attracting a wide range of partners and participants.
How Investing in Real Estate Is a Profitable Approach?
May it be investing in a home or an office, individuals prefer having a space that they can call their own.
Here are some reasons why investing in real estate could pay off.
- Compared to the stock market, gold, cryptocurrencies, etc., it is a safer investment. Real estate is a less volatile and theft-prone investment option for your extra money.
- The returns on real estate investments outpace inflation and give you money that you may use to buy things.
- Real estate can offer a high rate of return with less risk, as compared to other high-reward assets like direct shares.
The "Make in India" initiative aims to modernize outdated laws and procedures while promoting indigenous industry. These elements had a significant impact on commercial real estate. The Indian real estate market is growing and making an investment today could pay off in the long run. Therefore, jump in and seize the chance to protect your future.
The Kohinoor Group in Pune has some of the finest real estate projects in the city. Visit the sites to learn more and explore more in the area of investment. Kohinoor Shangrila in Pimpri-Chinchwad is in a very prime location and experiences great demand from people living in Pune.
2BHK & 3BHK flats in Pimpri-Chinchwad will be the best choice for you and your family. Get inspired by the Make-in-India initiative and book a flat at Kohinoor Shangrila. One of the best projects in Pimpri-Chinchwad by Kohinoor Group.
Modernize your thoughts and make the most of the advancements the government brings to us by investing in one of the most in-demand industries of real estate.